Goals and current obsessions for June.
I know we’re like almost halfway into June but I still wanted to share some of the things currently occupying my time, along with some goals. So here we go.
I’ve been trying to catch up on all the shows I missed during school. Finally caught up on The Walking Dead and OITNB. I started Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D and I’m really enjoying it. I also started and I’m caught up with Sherlock, so good! I’m going to be moving onto Fear of the Walking Dead, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Agent Carter, and hopefully finally diving into Doctor Who. I’m also currently staying up to date with Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, and Preacher.
I started playing WOW last month and have been enjoying it. I went on my first raid with my brother and I think I did pretty good. I also started playing Guild Wars 2 after hearing the gals over on Fake Goth Girls podcast rave about it. I’m still pretty new to it and I’m not entirely sure I’m doing it right, but I like it and will be sticking with it. And of course I’m playing Overwatch on PS4 and having loads of fun with it. Currently I enjoy playing as D.Va and Tracer.
Besides Hamilton, I’ve been listening to just different streams and Beyonce’s Lemonade. It’s so so good, and I can’t get enough of the visuals. If you have yet to watch the video/film, please do. The images, the poetry in between, so many beautiful strong women, check it out when you have time to pay attention to it all. I think I may have heard the album, like 100x and still every time Sandcastles comes on the tears start to flow. When Bey’s voice hits that one note and it kinda cracks, Lord it hits my feelings for so many reasons. Sorry is just that song to throw on those days you feel like you’ve had about enough, and bounce around with your middle fingers up.
On to some June Goals:
- Get to the beach at least 2x. Y’all know summer is my season, and I’m ready to feel the sand in my toes and smell the ocean.
- Content, content, content. Just trying to get as much queued before August rolls around and school is back in session. So far I’ve been able to put out posts on a weekly basis, so that’s good.
- Edit and upload more frequently to my Youtube channel. I have so much footage, including form my trip to Puerto Rico, but just haven’t really gotten around to editing.
- Try to workout 2x a week. I’ll tell you right now, I’m already failing at this. Let’s see if I can make it up somehow.
What are some of the things you’re currently into? Do you have goals for June?
Some of my good things and vibes from the past month.
Hello cupcakes and welcome back to another Sparkly Vibes post. If you remember from my first post I wanted to highlight some of the good things that have been happening. I think it’s a good way to reflect, and be thankful.
- Free time with my family. It’s been so nice just being able to spend time with them. I could get use to not having classes. I have to enjoy it before they ramp up in August.
- Online friends. Guys you are so awesome, and inspiring! Honestly I can’t believe how supportive you are.
- Traveling to NYC. It’s been too long since our last trip. So I was all for going this past weekend.
- Mac lobster…. so so good. We went to the Mac Bar in Soho and this was so yummy.
- Overwatch, if you been on my SnapChat you’ve seen that I’ve been playing just about everyday. And what is especially nice is that I won my copy from the guys over at Astral Authority.
- Twitch: I actually streamed and plan on doing more streaming. It’s been fun not just watching gamers, but people streaming other things like their cosplay process. Check out XoMiaMoore over there, and Imperialgrrl who Mia recommended and I’m glad she did. I’m streaming over at MermaidKisses feel free to add me.
- Booking my first cruise. It’s not until 2018, but I’m so excited to be going with my family.
- My Happy Planner, guys I think I finally found the right planner for me. I love it so much I’m going to be giving one away later this month. Check back for that.
- Lemonade, it’s Bey what else can I say.
- Summer, yay!!! I’m all about the beach and warm weather. I have noticed an improvement in my mood ever since the sun started staying out longer.
What are some of the good things that have happened to you? Share your sparkly vibes with me.
T Pain on Twitch is one of the most entertaining streamers I’ve seen.
So if you’ve been on Twitter you may have heard that T Pain was streaming on Twitch. At first I was like okay, no biggie, but then I was intrigued to go watch.
Watch live video from tpain on www.twitch.tv
Guess what? I was pleased with what I saw and heard. I think it’s just refreshing to see superstars be everyday people like you and me. Now I’m fully aware that many of the rich and famous play video games, however seeing it first hand is pretty awesome. As I watched and heard some of his comments, he became more like one of us. When he says at one point he was proud to have killed an opponent on Overwatch, I thought to myself that’s how I feel too when I finally eliminate someone. Check out video of his stream and see for yourself what the hype is about (you have to get about 7 or so minutes in before he appears). Currently his game of choice seems to be Overwatch on PC, but he’s also played Doom.
Watch live video from tpain on www.twitch.tv
Not sure how long this will last, or how frequent it will be. What I am sure of is that as long as he’s streaming, I’ll pop in and watch when I can. He’s commentary and peppering in of vocals (and yes he has a set of pipes) is everything. I’m here for gamer T Pain.
I’m Mermaidkisses on Twitch, as of now I have yet to stream, but plan to one day. Are you one Twitch? Let’s follow each other. If you don’t stream who are some of your favorite streamers?