Some of my good things and vibes from the past month.
Hello cupcakes and welcome back to another Sparkly Vibes post. If you remember from my first post I wanted to highlight some of the good things that have been happening. I think it’s a good way to reflect, and be thankful.
- Free time with my family. It’s been so nice just being able to spend time with them. I could get use to not having classes. I have to enjoy it before they ramp up in August.
- Online friends. Guys you are so awesome, and inspiring! Honestly I can’t believe how supportive you are.
- Traveling to NYC. It’s been too long since our last trip. So I was all for going this past weekend.
- Mac lobster…. so so good. We went to the Mac Bar in Soho and this was so yummy.
- Overwatch, if you been on my SnapChat you’ve seen that I’ve been playing just about everyday. And what is especially nice is that I won my copy from the guys over at Astral Authority.
- Twitch: I actually streamed and plan on doing more streaming. It’s been fun not just watching gamers, but people streaming other things like their cosplay process. Check out XoMiaMoore over there, and Imperialgrrl who Mia recommended and I’m glad she did. I’m streaming over at MermaidKisses feel free to add me.
- Booking my first cruise. It’s not until 2018, but I’m so excited to be going with my family.
- My Happy Planner, guys I think I finally found the right planner for me. I love it so much I’m going to be giving one away later this month. Check back for that.
- Lemonade, it’s Bey what else can I say.
- Summer, yay!!! I’m all about the beach and warm weather. I have noticed an improvement in my mood ever since the sun started staying out longer.
What are some of the good things that have happened to you? Share your sparkly vibes with me.
Hello cupcakes and welcome back. Today I want to share with you two games I’m currently addicted with. They help me kill time in between my meetings.
So as the title suggests this is pretty much a stacking game. The pieces move back and forth and you have to tap it at the right time to stack it on top of each other. Easy right? Not so easy actually. Whenever you miss stacking it correctly whatever amount or piece that’s hanging over the edge falls off, which now makes your piece smaller. And the higher you get the faster the pieces move back and forth. I’ve only made it to about 47 or so. It’s really entertaining and the color schemes are nice to look at. Every time you start a new game a new color scheme starts. The pieces start off as one color and gradually change.
Of course I’m playing Sailor Drops, how could I not. It’s a puzzle game where you match up lines of jewels (like Candy Crush but jewels instead), in order to score. Different combinations of matching make a special jewel. The levels vary from regular ole beat the score, to timed ones, collect the accessories, and one where you’re up against the villain. Everything is extra fun because of the Sailor Moon theme, well at least to me it is. However there are some downs. Initially it kinda lags a bit to start up, not like crazy but enough to be annoying at times. Also you get interrupted by the characters. Like you’ll be on a roll and all of a sudden whoever you’re playing as will pop up and cheer. While the concept is cute, it becomes annoying. I’ll be in the zone and bam a scout pops up and interrupts my game. It’s by no means a deal breaker. Also if you have like 5 moves left and it doesn’t seem like you’re gonna win your character starts giving you disappointing looks, and gets all down. I find myself telling it, “Hey now you don’t know that I’m gonna loose this board, I could still pull it out somehow.” This game is right up my alley since I’m probably one of the free people that still plays Candy Crush.
What games are you currently playing on your phone?