Hello cupcakes. I’ve always been fascinated by what’s in my bag videos. It’s fun to see what other people carry, and if any of them have some of the dame things I do. So I decided to do a what’s in my schoolbag video since it is back to school times. I hope everyone enjoys it, and if you would like to see a regular what’s in my bag video let me know and I’ll be happy to do so. As always feedback and suggestions are welcome.
So here we are again September. Summer has come and gone, and now we prepare for autumn and all it’s festivities. Bust out the pumpkin spiced everything, big comfy sweaters, and football jerseys. While I myself am a lover of the warmer clients I do have my favorite fall rituals I partake in. Apple picking, the beginning of football season, and Halloween are just of the few things that put a smile on my face. So while I’m sad to see summer end, I embrace all the wonders of the new season.
To help welcome September I’m going to list a few goals for the month.
1. Get outdoors as much as possible.
2. Run outdoors more as oppose to the treadmill. Running the paths and taking in the changing of the leaves is a perfect way to welcome September.
3. Try different workout routines.
4. Smile! On those days when the cold creeps in and you dread getting out of bed, just smile.
5. Set a blogging schedule and stuck to it.
6. Network/mingle more, get to know and make connections with people.
How do you welcome fall? What are you looking forward to? Do you have goals for September? Tell me all about them.